It’s very easy to rename a table in phpMyAdmin. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel through your dashboard: https://nebulaihost.com/clientarea.php
- Click on Cpanel. If you have more than one domain associated with your Nebula iHOST account, click on the appropriate domain link, then enter your cPanel password if required.
- From the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
- In the narrow left column, select the database containing the table you wish to rename. The screen will refresh with all of the tables found in that database.
- Click on the table you wish to rename; the screen will refresh with the selected tables’ information.
- Click on the Operations tab found on the top right; the screen will refresh again.
- In the Table options group, type a new name for the table in the Rename table to field.
- Click the Go button in the lower right and the table will be renamed.