This article describes how to install the Zend Framework using the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
This application is only available in Softaculous Premium. If you are using Softaculous on a managed VPS, you must upgrade to Softaculous Premium to install this application. If you need further assistance, please open a ticketTable of Contents
INSTALLING ZEND FRAMEWORK
You can have Zend Framework installed in minutes by using the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To install Zend Framework using Softaculous, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.First of all please log in to your cPanel account.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER section of the cPanel home screen, click any of the options under Categories. The Softaculous installer page appears.It does not matter which option you click under Categories. All of them start the Softaculous installer.
- In the Search text box, type zend and then press Enter.Alternatively, you can use the navigation pane on the left side. To do this, click Frameworks, and then click Zend.
- Click Install. The installation page appears.
- In the Choose Protocol list box, select the protocol.If you have an SSL certificate installed on your site, select https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate installed on your site, select http:// or http://www.
- In the Choose Domain list box, select the domain for installation, or accept the default value.
- In the In Directory text box, type the directory where you want to install the application or accept the default value.If you want your domain name to go directly to the application, make sure the In Directory text box is blank.
- Click the icon to expand Advanced Options.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail notifications when application updates are available, select the Disable Update Notifications checkbox.Nebula ihost strongly recommends that you receive e-mail notifications when application updates are available. Keeping your site updated helps prevent unauthorized access attempts and data loss.
- In the Backup Location list box, you can select a location to store application backups.
- In the Automated backups list box, you can select whether or not Softaculous makes periodic backups of your application.
- In the Backup Rotation list box, you can select how often Softaculous overwrites the oldest backup file with a new backup file.
- To receive site configuration information after the installation is complete, type an e-mail address in the Email installation details to the text box.
- Review the installation options and settings, and then click Install. When the installation is complete, Softaculous provides information about the application’s configuration.
For more information about Zend Framework, please visit http://framework.zend.com.